Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sonic Adventure DX

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, and it's 60 missions, and it's only gogint abe 40 dollars!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Comments on screenshots:

    1 - Maybe it's just me or it looks brighter. But with a very small screenshot I can't tell. Other than that, same as the DC.
    2 - Knuckles has much better modelling, and lights look better.
    3 - Better FX, maybe better textures.
    4 - Better Sonic, nice splash effects, the rest is the same.
    5 - All characters look significantly improved, the background might be better as well, but the stage looks the same.
    6 - Much better Big (less fat) and improved water surface textures.
    7 - Exactly the same.

    The game does have some real improvements - mainly characters and FX, but it's nothing ahead of what the Dreamcast may deliver. Still, I'm very happy with visuals. The game has more missions and a few cool things, but I don't think even all of that justifies an additional buy of ?38.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ShampooChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i cant wait sound liek alot of fun

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it does!

    60 new missions! That' slike 2x what SA1 had to beginw /!

    Plus then new levels!
    ALl the GG games!

    Updated Chao system, I bet!

    Sweet XD~~~

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I didn't have Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast, I'd pay full price for it, it's a great game, but having SA on DC, I'd pay up to ?30 for the update.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd pay up to 60 bucskf or it.

    Even if my SA1 wasn't broke in hafl >_<

  7. #17
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks really nice, and missions with Amy and W/O hammer must be cool. May i ask to have Shadow in the game also? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •